At Stewart Landscape we are a full service lawn and landscape firm. In other words, we don’t point the finger at any other contractor for any problems that might happen. We take the responsibility of your site from day 1. If you are tired of excuse making and you want someone to follow through, we’ve got you covered! We can also solve problems with turf and ornamental bed space by proactive identification of pest and diseases and making recommendations as how to solve or reduce these problems through proper irrigation management.
Our Service Vehicles are fully stocked with parts. Each vehicle has most sprinkler system parts in stock so your technician will show up ready to take care of almost any need. We work on any irrigation system, including the following brands; Rain Bird, Hunter, Irritrol, Toro, Walla-Walla Sprinkler, Weathermatic, Nelson, Lawn Genie, Orbit, K-Rain, and more.
Our rates for irrigation system repairs, upgrades or maintenance are as follows:
- Sprinkler System Winterization: $60.00 to $160.00*
- Sprinkler System Spring Activation (and zone-by-zone Inspection): $75.00 to $150.00**
- Sprinkler System Repair work / upgrades; $75 per hour (plus materials).
- $90 minimum on service / repair calls.
- $50 for use of wire tracker unit, if needed.
- After the first hour, we bill by the quarter-hour.
- Our standard rates for all sprinkler system parts is list price plus 20%.
After your repair job is completed, you’ll receive a detailed invoice for the work performed and materials used as well as a warranty certificate for the work that was done.
* Lower pricing for system winterization is only valid if paid and SCHEDULED before December 1st. Any winterizations done after that date will be considered a service call and will incur the normal $110.00 service call rate.
** Pricing for spring activation only valid if scheduled and paid by May 1st. Any start-ups after this date will be considered a service call and will incur the normal $110.00 service call rate.
Pricing for winterization / activation are for residential properties only. Prices for commercial irrigation systems are unique to each system. Call for exact quote.
For all service, payment is due upon completion of the work. You can either pay by check on location or we can call you to get a credit card when we are finished if you cannot stay home while we complete the sprinkler repair job.
Sprinkler Repair Service
When you compare us to other local sprinkler companies who offer irrigation repair service, please note that most companies do not employ certified technicians who are dedicated just to irrigation system repair. With most companies, the person doing the sprinkler system repair work is one of their irrigation installers who doesn’t currently have an install job to do. And while installers do know irrigation system basics, they don’t often have to deal with tricky diagnostic issues. In the world of irrigation repair, experience is paramount. Hiring a technician who is able to quickly diagnose a wire problem or find a broken pipe and have the parts on hand to fix the problem saves you time and money.
Some sprinkler repair companies may offer a slightly lower hourly rate for sprinkler repairs but will waste your time by not being able to diagnose your problem quickly and not having the correct sprinkler heads and other parts on hand to carry out the repair. While they would be off at the store fetching parts, we’ll be finishing the job and handing you an invoice.
Like most other things you buy – you get what you pay for.
Don’t just take our word for it. Read below how some of our previous sprinkler system repair customers raved about our service:
Service & Repair
There’s a reason Stewart Landscape Services is rated the #1 for landscape maintenance companies in the area. Call today and see why we’re getting such rave reviews. Our sprinkler repair technicians can help you with the following:
- Lawn sprinkler system repair / lawn sprinkler repair
- Garden sprinkler repair
- Automatic sprinkler timer / controller repair
- Drip irrigation and drip systems repair
- Replace / repair automatic valves
- Track wiring / locate buried valves
- Fix / replace backflow device
- Locate and fix broken pipes
- Correct low-pressure problems
- Water Feature Leaks / Repairs
- Pump Replacement on Water Features
- Outdoor Lighting Wiring Diagnostics, Repair, Replacement Issues
Upgrade your system with more water efficient components to save water and lower your water bill.
Call right now to set an appointment: 410-266-8586